No one can argue how important it is to manage multiple small jobs effectively while driving down costs and improving efficiencies. That’s why you should look for a work order management solution that includes core functionality for work order processing and productivity plus profitability analysis. You want a system that has the ability to get work orders processed quickly with minimal effort and can bill one or more work orders at a time.
Through extensive customer interviews and focus groups, Viewpoint made sure all required functionality was included and beneficial to the way construction contractors do business. Built on real-world operations workflows and fully integrated across your entire organization, Viewpoint’s Work Order Management ensures information is quickly and easily available.
Key features include:
- Fast, flexible work orders creation and scheduling
- Flexible, easy-to-review, multiple work order billing
- Eliminate manual processes and inefficient double entry requirements
- Provide better service quality and prices with effective profitability analysis
- Better estimating of technicians, costs and ability to execute
- Meet customer expectations for work promised or needed to complete
- Efficient billing for better cash flow
Learn more about the benefits of Work Order Management from Viewpoint Product Manager, Scott Hegrenes below: